Spin Street House has always been about more than just a shared workspace. True coworking is about a community of professionals who work alongside each other on a regular basis and support each other to produce better work and lead better lives. Our members become friends, collaborators, consultants and colleagues. We work on a monthly membership model with an emphasis on long-term memberships, and also love to accommodate short term and temporary visitors. The mix of resident locals and visiting internationals keeps our community dynamic and brimming with new ideas and energy.
Open-plan Shared Desk (Flexible Seating)
Access Mon–Fri 08h00–18h00
- Full-time – R 2 200 (110/day)
- 10 days – R 1 700 (170/day)
- 5 days – R 1 100 (220/day)
- Day Pass – R 275
Open-plan Dedicated Desk (Fixed Seating)
24/7 Access (Studio + Clubhouse)
- Individual – R 2 700 (90/day)
- Team of 2 – R 5 000 (2500/member)
- + R 1 500 per extra team member
- additional perks on request
SUITE MEMBER* (NEW!)
Lock&go Private Office (Premium Suites)
24/7 Access (All Areas)
- Individual – R 3 500 (shared suite)
- Team of 2 – R 6 500 (3250/member)
- + R 2 000 per extra team member
- all perks included
* Custom configurations available on all team packages. Prices subject to change, excl. VAT Right of Admission Reserved
Say firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- Superfast (100mbps) unlimited fibre internet included in all memberships
- Networking amongst a leading worldwide entrepreneurial network with ample growth opportunities
- Facilitated activities in and around our safe, friendly neighbourhood and thriving, supportive community
- Access meeting rooms, common & break-away areas, call booth, kitchen, balcony + event space
- Club / Studio members: 1-month notice deposit
- Suite members: 2-month notice deposit
- Downgrade: 1-month notice / Upgrade: any time
- Membership fees pre-paid per calendar month
We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of our long-term members include
amongst other dreamers and doers
"One of the hardest parts about being an entrepreneur is losing the social engagement provided by co-workers. Spin Street House will cure you of that affliction."
~ Jason Grishkoff
"Over the years, I have seen both personal and business relationships arise, grow and flourish at Spin Street House.
The self-created coworking community taught me a new way of working and it's part in life."
~ Nikie Van Veen
"Seriously, if you're looking for high quality internet and great connections to the business community in Cape Town you need to be a member. I was just in town for two months and was fully adopted into the community whilst able to get significant work done from a very conducive environment."
"Working at Spin Street House has given me the opportunity to connect with like-minded entrepreneurs and to develop business relationships. Full of innovators from all sectors, it is an inspiring space to work from."
~ Zara Hammerschlag
Allan Gray Orbis Fellow
"For someone like me, new to Cape Town and the startup scene, the open-minded community has proven an invaluable resource - both for expanding my social circles locally, and for growing my business."
~ Lukas Renlund
Visual Artist & Communications Manager