Spin Street House has always been about more than just a shared workspace. True coworking is about a community of professionals who work alongside each other on a regular basis and support each other to produce better work and lead better lives. Our members become friends, collaborators, consultants and colleagues. We work on a monthly membership model with an emphasis on long-term memberships, and also love to accommodate short term and temporary visitors. The mix of resident locals and visiting internationals keeps our community dynamic and brimming with new ideas and energy.
Open-plan Shared Desks (Flexible)
Weekdays 08h00 - 18h00
- Day Pass - R 250
- Club 5 days - R 1000
- Club 10 days - R 1500
- Club 20 days - R 2000
Open-plan Fixed Desks (Dedicated)
24/7 Access (Studio + Clubhouse)
- Individual - R 2,500
- Team of 2 - R 4,500 (2250pp)
- Team of 3 - R 6,000 (2000pp)
- Team of 4 - R 7,500 (1875pp)
SUITE MEMBER*** (NEW!)
Premium Independent Suites (Private)
24/7 Access (All Areas)
- Individual - R 3,500
- Team of 2 - R 6,000 (3000pp)
- Team of 3 - R 7,500 (2500pp)
- Team of 4 - R 9,000 (2250pp)
* Club members select days per calendar month, pre-paid ** Custom configurations available on all team packages *** We can accommodate larger teams (up to 12 members) Prices subject to change, excl. VAT Right of Admission Reserved
Say firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- Superfast (100mbps) unlimited fibre internet included in all memberships
- Networking amongst a leading worldwide entrepreneurial network with ample growth opportunities
- Facilitated activities in and around our safe, friendly neighbourhood and thriving, supportive community
- Access to multiple common areas, break-away spaces, meeting rooms, call booths, kitchens, balconies + event space
- Club / Studio members: 1-month notice-deposit
- Suite members: 2-month notice-deposit
- Downgrade: 1-month notice / Upgrade: any time
- Membership fees pre-paid per calendar month
We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of our long-term members include
amongst other dreamers and doers
"For someone like me, new to Cape Town and the startup scene, the open-minded community has proven an invaluable resource - both for expanding my social circles locally, and for growing my business."
~ Lukas Renlund
Visual Artist & Communications Manager
"One of the hardest parts about being an entrepreneur is losing the social engagement provided by co-workers. Spin Street House will cure you of that affliction."
~ Jason Grishkoff
Indieshuffle & Submithub
"Seriously, if you're looking for high quality internet and great connections to the business community in Cape Town you need to be a member. I was just in town for two months and was fully adopted into the community whilst able to get significant work done from a very conducive environment."